Credit: NASA, ESA, D. Lennon and E. Sabbi (ESA/STScI), J. Anderson, S. E. de Mink, R. van der Marel, T. Sohn, and N. Walborn (STScI), N. Bastian (Excellence Cluster, Munich), L. Bedin (INAF, Padua), E. Bressert (ESO), P. Crowther (University of Sheffield), A. de Koter (University of Amsterdam), C. Evans (UKATC/STFC, Edinburgh), A. Herrero (IAC, Tenerife), N. Langer (AifA, Bonn), I. Platais (JHU), and H. Sana (University of Amsterdam)
These soft polyester/spandex kid’s leggings with an elasticized waistband are just perfect for active kiddos. Graphics are sublimation printed, so they’ll never lose the color intensity (which is great for running around and getting messy).
- Fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Sewn with an overlock and cover stitch finish
- Medium/raised elastic waistband
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team